Client Care Specialist (CCS) Job Description
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is in search of a full-time, Client Care Specialist (CCS) in Carrollton, GA. The position involves client scheduling and payment collection in an EMR system. Candidates must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor in client and team member interactions.
Southern Therapy Services, Inc. is a leading provider of rehabilitation and athletic training services in the West Georgia area. We are a values-driven, hospitality based organization seeking to provide the highest caliber of rehabilitation services possible. When you join our family, you will enjoy an incredible career opportunity and attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, & life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K (with match), generous vacation days with PTO accrual, and more!
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment dates and time into computerized scheduler.
- Records when appointments have been filled or canceled.
- Upon patient cancellation, emails or notes to scheduled therapist reason for cancellation and indicates if patient has rescheduled.
- Telephones patients to remind them of appointments.
- Greets and directs patients, salespeople, and visitors.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with other medical office needs, including registering patients and receiving payments for services provided.
- Maintains cleanliness and order on front reception area and lobby.
- Adheres to company's policies and procedures
- Adheres to company's values statement and social contract.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with pleasant disposition and cares about others.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contract Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- 50% + of the job description for this position relates to the ability to successfully relate, work effectively, and get along well with patients and colleagues.
- Detailed oriented, organized, and the ability to multi-task while prioritizing.
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills.